Unrivaled Experience, Exceptional Results
Our experience responding to high volume Catastrophe events is unrivaled in our industry. Our team of exceptionally skilled and experienced professional appraisers, supported by industry leading technology and proven Catastrophe operating procedures, can quickly and efficiently mobilize to rapidly assess all types and size of CAT losses.
We have proven that our involvement controls and mitigates costs, reduces file cycle times and enhances all aspects of the process for stakeholders.
- National team of 50+ consultants, skilled in building and contents assessment
- Significant large scale catastrophe event experience
- Established Storm and Hail Team with HAAG certified Appraisers
- Designations held – HAAG, WRT, P.Eng. Dip Arch, PQS
- Insurance industry professionals with considerable claims knowledge
- Exceptional scoping and estimating skill and experience in CAT environments
- Established pricing knowledge and database for all regions in Canada
- Access to qualified and respected resources (engineers, hygienists, builders, subtrades)
- Proven and effective mobile field data collection and estimating solutions
- Licensed drone pilots, using state of art equipment and software
- Mobile network data connectivity / communication system
- Experts using widely accepted estimating tools – Xactimate, Symbility, Costworks
- Building valuation tools – RS Means, Commercial Express and RCT Express
- Accurate regional material and labour pricing database
- Proven appraisal file management system, resulting in rapid reporting
- On location within 36 hours of a CAT to establish oversight and reporting
- Client specific site assessment, estimating and reporting options
- Customized service steps, KPI measurement and reporting
- Dedicated CAT management team, to ensure effective field deployment, accuracy of assessments and accelerate file cycle times.
- Logistics Manager – to capture and report mobilization and expense costs.
- Communication coordinator – for PR, news and social media oversight
- Quality control – using technical specialists and peer review process
Have an Inquiry?
Please complete the form and we’ll have the appropriate SPECS representative contact you within one business day.